Friday, September 17, 2010

Sisters

Now I can't shut up 3 posts in a day!


I have 2 sisters D who is older, and S who is younger (40 on Monday!)

D you are one of the nicest and caring people I know, throughout the last 3 years of crap that my life has become, you have been there for me. Every time, no question, you have given me a place to lean on and go to for support, you, and M and N have been awesome to me, putting up with my moodiness and self-pitying to the point I would have thought you were sick of me by now.

You have responded when I have needed you to, and gone above and beyond at times. When everything crashed around me a few months back you came, took son3 for the weekend and helped with things that I would not have expected anyone to do. You take the family thing seriously and have been so supportive to me that I don't think I can ever thank you enough.

You are a great mom, and that can be seen in N, your son,who is one of the best people I know.
You were my friend when we were younger, and are still one of my best friends now.

I thank you for your support, your friendship and your help through everything, you are one of the best.

S, you are my younger sister, my friend and my sounding board, no matter how crappy I feel about my life, you have always managed to get me to see the silver lining. At times, you have been my saviour although, I don't think I ever told you how much this has meant to me.

You and I have shared friends that we both cherish, and you helped to steer me back to them when I needed to find myself again. Once more, I can never repay the debt I feel I owe you.

To both of you Thanks, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment