Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boys will be..........?

I know I haven't told you much about the boys yet, I have been debating just what to say in case someone who knows me, them, us stumbles across this and puts 2 and 2 together(although given the town they live in, the answer would not be 4 )

Lets begin Son1 is almost to the point of being able to drive, 15 going on 30. There are times when he seems older than his years, there are also times when he seems to be 3 years old. He is the mood barometer in the house. If there is tension, he feels it and gets crustier and crustier. The boy is brilliant, and he is also the one I have the most explosive relationship with. Now I don't mean that in a physical sense. He is very set on what he likes and does not see the need to have a more well rounded set of interests. This drives me crazy, because I do not want to talk to him about the same stuff over and over and over and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sorry fell asleep there.

Son2 is the joker, the comedien in the family. I swear that this kid has been funny since he was born. He has a grat sense of humour, and has pretty decent timing in his delivery. He also is the most emotional of the lot of them. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and it is eaasy to tell when he has been wounded or slighted. He also has the greatest sense of family of the 3. However, his humor also tends to run to the more inappropriate side of things, and sometimes it is necessary to tell him to stop.

Son3 is the wild card. As i said in my last post, he choke slams the day into submission. he has a great zest for life and seems to be in constant motion, even when he sleeps it is an active rather than passive event. The boy is a tornado. The only problem is there are no trailer parks in the house, so he goes for the 2nd best targets , his brothers, Heaven help them if they do not keep one eye open for him. He is the absolute master of the sneak attack the Randy Orton of the house.

So there you have it the 3 boys who I would do aanything for. Hopefully I can pull some stories of them out of my memory for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment