Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wonder what the legality of this is?

There are certain celebrities out there , that the mere mention of them gets under my skin.

Some of them are has-beens, one time "A" listers who have slipped off the radar, others are fringe celebrities, famous for something they may have done or been associated with. Others are wannabes, celebrities only because the media has made them that.

I just do not think that they deserve the attention that they get, or that even one more minute of the collective public's time, or television, or internet, or magazines, or whatever media you use should be given to them.

With this in mind, I have a solution. It's based on Survivor, with a twist.

Instead of voting each other off the island, the public gets to vote one of them off of the planet, every week, the last one standing, gets a second chance at fame and stardom, but the 1st time they become a public nuisance. they are relegated to an isolated island, with no Paparazzi to document their every move.

Whaddya think?

Here is my list for the first round.

Kate Gosselin. I think the public as a whole is fed up with her, don't feel bad for her, she helped create the situation she is in.

Lindsay Lohan, after all a good train wreck is hard to keep your eyes from.

Heidi and Spencer Montag. I mean why are they even celebrities?

Gordon Ramsay, Maybe he is a great chef, but I don't think he is as good as he thinks. And while Hell's Kitchen is entertaining, I can belittle and curse at people just as well as he can.

Sarah Palin. Just the right touch of attractive and crazy.
plus I think she has the skills to gut and skin another contestant if need be.

Any of Michael Jackson's brothers, or possibly his father. I don't think I need to elaborate on this.

Tiger Woods or Jesse James. Tiger, your professional life seems to be imploding as much as your personal life right now. Jesse, what were you thinking?

Eric Estrada.....enough said right there.

Joan Rivers only because she does not even look real anymore.

Jon Gosselin for 2 reasons 1) there would be some interesting drama between you and Kate, and 2) because you both deserve to be kicked off the planet for what you have put those kids through.

That's just the ones that come to mind right now, I am sure there are others.

Who would you want on the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment