Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boy2

You

You are the middle of three, the tall one, the funny one, whatever, people have many descriptions for you, but they never seem to cover who you really are.

You came into our lives 14 years ago, you were huge at over 11 lbs, and early, off the charts then, and off the charts now. At 14 you are taller then me already, when will it stop?

you are funny, witty, and sometimes just plain weird, but you are also the one that seems to have the greatest sense of wanting to know your family. You love skateboards, Bam Margera, Tony Hawk, and Shaun White, Ozzy, Billy Talent, and even the Beatles. Brew Barrymore and Mean Fox are in photos on your PSP. Can't say I blame ya for those 2.

You are also the one who seems to be having the hardest time with the whole separation/ divorce thing. You are angry, confused and frustrated. Wanting it to be finished, but scared to let the past go it seems, I know, I feel the same way too.

You are charming and charismatic, and seem to make friends everywhere you go, people love you.

You enjoy the spotlight, and richly deserve it, I believe that you are destined to be a star of some kind.

You have enriched my life, even if I don't get your strange humor at times. Thank you for being you.


Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment